term of use
General Terms and Conditions
- When purchasing air ticket, client has accepted all ticket reservation rules and carrier regulations. The contract of carriage in use by the applicable airline, when issued, shall be between the applicable airline and the passenger.No service fee will be returned once cancellation is done after ticket issuance
- It is the client’s responsibility to make sure that all passenger information given is correct. The name in the passenger’s passport should match the name on the ticket; “ Imperial Travel “ is not liable to any inconvenience caused by incorrect spelling on your ticket.
- Clients guarantee that all the information provided about them and other passengers are correct. Clients are responsible for any penalties for changing, cancelling or refunding their tickets.
- In case of duplicate reservations (i.e., one in travel agency, andanother in the online system), one or both may be automatically cancelled, even if one is already paid. In case You have a reservation that is no longer needed, contact “ Imperial Travel “
- Costs of transfers between airports or terminals are not included in the ticket price.
- Airlines retain the right to adjust flight times and schedules at any time – schedule changes can result in an itinerary that falls outside of contractual agreements. Airlines may also in their discretion change or cancel flights or itineraries.
- “ Imperial Travel “ endeavors to publish and maintain accurate prices and information for its airline services. In the event, however, that a service is listed or provided to us at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from an airline, “ Imperial Travel “ and/or the airline retain the right to refuse or cancel any Requests placed for such service; whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Request is canceled because of incorrect airline information, “ Imperial Travel “ and/or the airline will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Airline ticket price can be changed by the airline company. In case the total price for the ticket changes/ rises before date of issuance, client takes full financial responsibility. In the event that an airline publishes a fare at one price and later determines not to honor that fare at that price, “ Imperial Travel “ is not responsible and cannot honor the price that was originally listed by the airline. Only the airline can determine whether or not to honor the misstated price.
- It is the client’s responsibility to pay for the reservation as soon as possible until the end of last ticketing date.
- It is the client’s responsibility to obtain and carry allthe required documents, i.e., passports, visas, permits, vaccination certificates, etc. “ Imperial Travel “ shall not be liable for any inconvenience, expense and damages incurred resulting from the client’s failure to obtain such documents. Infants and children are also required to have a passport for leaving the country. In case children are travelling alone or with a person that is not one of their parents or legal guardians, or the name of children is not written in the parent’s passport, a permit approved by the concerned authority and a copy of birth certificate are required. Please verify with your local government agency for more information.
- Some airlines enter into “code share” agreements with a limited number of select airline partners. This means that on certain routes, the airline carrier selling or marketing the flight does not fly its own aircraft to that destination. Instead, it contracts with a partner airline to fly to that destination. The partner airline is listed as “operated by.” In most cases you will check in with your “operating” carrier; however, you should verify your flight check-in location with your ticketing carrier. If your flight is a code share, it will be disclosed to you in the booking process and prior to your payment on a price disclosed, retail airline ticket.
- Flights have to be used in correct sequence as shown in the itinerary. In case you do not use the first flight in the outbound route, regarding to the terms and conditions of International Air Transport Association, the rest of your ticket can be automatically cancelled by the airline, losing all the payment.
- Air travel itinerary changes, if permitted by the fare, may have a change fee charged by the airline typically ranging between 100 and 1000QAR per ticket that will vary by market, carrier and specific fare rule. In addition, any changes made with “ Imperial Travel “ to your itinerary will incur a per ticket “ Imperial Travel “ change or cancellation fee.
- The airlines may require you to pay additional fees at the airport for certain services and/ or if you exceed certain limits as dictated by the airline, such as the number of bags or weight allowed, and some airlines do not offer a free baggage allowance.
- Extra charges may apply for checked baggage or cabin baggage in excess of the permitted allowance. Baggage allowances and fees will differ by airline, class, and/or route. Please check the baggage fees and other fees for the airline operating your flight. If more than one carrier is providing the air transportation for your journey, each carrier may apply different rules on baggage (both checked and cabin).For additional questions or special requests please check with your carrier.
- Some countries or airports charge fees upon entering and/or exiting the country. These fees are not included in the ticket price, or the taxes and fees we display on our website prior to purchase.
- The times shown on your ticket or itinerary/receiptare the departure times of the aircraft. Flight departure time is not the same as the time you must check-in or the time you must be available for boarding. Your carrier may refuse you carriage if you are late. Flight check-in depends on airline requirements and the number of passengers on the flight. Please note that suggested latest check-in time is 3 hours prior to departure time. The minimum boarding time for different airports can vary.
- Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. If a client has been denied boarding because the flight is overbooked, “ Imperial Travel “ shall not be liable to provide any compensation to the client. It is the responsibility of the carrier to providepayment of denied boarding compensation to the client.
- For safety reasons, dangerous goods must not be carried in passenger’s baggage, whether checked or cabin (unchecked), except as specifically permitted by law.
Dangerous goods include, but are not limited to:
- Compressed gases – (Deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners and fire-lighters.
- Radioactive materials.
- Briefcases and attache cases with installed alarm devices.
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder peroxides.
- Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials.
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized material, offensive or irritating materials.
For security reasons, other restrictions may apply. Check with your carrier for additional information.
- Some airlines can require confirmation of return date and time 72 hours before flight. If the flight is not repeatedly confirmed by contacting the airline directly, the reservation can be cancelled. It is recommended that all contact details are indicated for both the flight origin and destination.
- We cannot guarantee any extra services requested from passengers, they are subject to availability confirmed or declined by airlines.
- Guest/s must present a valid ID and credit card or, in the hotel’s discretion, debit card, in their name that is consistent with the details provided to “ Imperial Travel “ at the time of booking (the amount of available credit required will vary by hotel). Debit cards may or may not be accepted.
- It is the client’s responsibility to call the hotel if you wish to cancel a cancellable reservation in advance of your stay, if you are going to be delayed on your date of check in, or find that you cannot check in to your hotel on the date you requested. If you fail to check in to your hotel on the day of your reservation and do not alert the hotel, the remaining portion of your reservation may be canceled and you may not be entitled to a refund, depending on the terms and conditions of the applicable hotel.
- Always check the hotel cancellation policy when you book. Certain reservations are non-cancellable and non-changeable. Others require you to pay a penalty if you cancel, and some are fully refundable. If changes to your pre-paid reservation are allowed, any changes are only permitted as a cancellation and booking of a new reservation
- If you have disability needs (e.g., a wheelchair accessible room or use of a service animal) you must call the hotel and verify that disability needs can be met. If your disability needs cannot be accommodated by the hotel, please call “ Imperial Travel “
- Room assignments are based on hotel availability and are at the hotel’s discretion. If you have special requests (including, for example, preferences for smoking or nonsmoking rooms, a specific room, particular bedding, floor location, closeness to an elevator, connecting rooms, or pet accommodations), you must call the hotel and verify that special requests can be met after you have made your booking. Since “ Imperial Travel “ has no control over which room a hotel will assign to you, “ Imperial Travel “ cannot accommodate special requests in advance of your booking and cannot guarantee that special requests will be met.
- “ Imperial Travel “ endeavors to publish and maintain accurate prices and information for its hotel services. In the event, however, that a service is listed or provided to us at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from a hotel, “ Imperial Travel “ and/or the hotel retain the right to refuse or cancel any Requests placed for such service; whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Request is canceled because of incorrect hotel information, “ Imperial Travel “ and/or the airline will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Car Rental Transactions
- Vehicle rentals available through “ Imperial Travel “ are subject to standard rental contracts of the car rental companies, which will be completed by you at the time of pick-up of a vehicle.
- “ Imperial Travel “ endeavors to publish and maintain accurate prices and information for its car rental services. In the event, however, that a service is listed or provided to us at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from a car rental company, “ Imperial Travel “ and/or the car rental company retain the right to refuse or cancel any Requests placed for such service; whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Request is canceled because of incorrect information, “ Imperial Travel “ and/or the airline will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Travel Insurance offered on our site is provided through a partnership with AIG Group. When you purchase Travel Insurance in connection with one of our travel products, you are subject to their Terms & Conditions. Please click here for AIG Group’s Terms & Conditions pertaining to Travel Insurance.